The course is designed to take 40 minutes, but is structured so you can learn at your own pace and learning style and you can complete and revisit the course as many times as you like. The course will cover the following areas:
- Identify the difference between feedback and advice
- Understand how effective feedback can improve performance
- Identify the key features of effective feedback
- Identify how effective feedback contributes to achieving objectives and progression
- Identify how and when to give effective feedback
- Understand the importance of feedback in everyday settings
Upon completion of the course you will receive a downloadable certificate populated with the relevant details on. You will also receive a digital badge that you can download or store In your connected backpack.
- Pay once, access forever
- Instant Access, anytime, any place, any device
- Speedy completion
- Instant Digital Certificate and badge
- Latest content
- City & Guilds Commended
Giving feedback that helps to increase performance and flag areas for development in others is an acquired skill that takes practice (and feedback!) to develop properly. Feedback can be one of the most powerful tools at a managers disposal when it comes to motivating employees for success, ultimately improving their performance.
Feedback can also be one of the most challenging communication skills to master, meaning that it can often be deployed incorrectly, leading to negative experiences and reducing the likelihood of a successful outcome.
"After completing Food Hygiene Training for years, it’s great to find a company that offers great training that I can complete on my mobile. It Literally took me 30 minutes to get my certificate."