The course is designed to take 70 minutes, but is structured so you can learn at your own pace and learning style and you can complete and revisit the course as many times as you like. The course will cover the following areas:
- Identify the information required to successfully set learning needs and objectives
- Consider individual learning needs and styles in the creation of learning and development programmes
- Identify factors that help to plan an effective learning programme
- Pinpoint which factors lead to the successful delivery of a learning plan
- Identify strategies for assessing learning outcomes and evaluating the learning programme
Upon completion of the course you will receive a downloadable certificate populated with the relevant details on. You will also receive a digital badge that you can download or store In your connected backpack.
- Pay once, access forever
- Instant Access, anytime, any place, any device
- Speedy completion
- Instant Digital Certificate and badge
- Latest content
- City & Guilds Commended
To support effective learning and development, it's essential that you, managers, coaches and mentors implement the four stages of the learning cycle to ensure that learning needs are met, ultimately helping to achieve your businesses objectives.
By having and understanding of the four-stage Learning Cycle you'll be giving a structured and logical framework on which to base learning and increasing the likelihood of successful continued development.
"After completing Food Hygiene Training for years, it’s great to find a company that offers great training that I can complete on my mobile. It Literally took me 30 minutes to get my certificate."